Habitual smoker, having a gland in throat like a bubble. Can this be a tumour ?

hi , i have a problem i m girl 21 years old and i smoke , i have one gland in my trhoat like a bubble. it is been from 3 yeras already , i went to a few doctors and they say that was infection and it will be over .. but is still in my throat .. i reed somewhere on internet that when one gland and not 2 but only one is getting big that the doctor have to see if there is tumor . but no one did that cause it will be innocent .. can u see is now innocent or not only with a human eye ? what i have to do now? thanks alot
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012