Habit of regular masturbation, had difficulty in maintaining erection during sex. Guidance?

Good Morning Sir, I am 30 years unmarried person. I have habbit of 2-3 times masturbution daily from last 8-10 years. I have done sex 2 times in my life with my girlfriend, but I had taken tablets that time. But when I tried to sex with her last time, I found problem in my penis . There was an erection at top the break then erection then break then break then erection (same like a fingure). I could maintain erection for 3-4 seconds but unabale to maintain it. She was supportive and also helping for sex but after about 2 hours I was not able to done sex. Please help me sir. I am going to marry after 3 months. I do not want to spoil my life because of my bad habits.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012