Habit of pulling eyebrow hair, headache when stop pulling. Psychotherapy, CBT done. No relief. Treatment?

Hi I keep pulling my eyebrow hair and if I try and stop I get a pain in my depressor supercilii (eyebrow) and get headaches it feels the only way to relieve this pain is to rub my eyebrow which has causes my eyebrow hair to fall out, I have tried psychotherapy and CBT but it hasn t worked, have you any idea what I can do? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Hi, Thanks for using the HCM.
you can come out of this, get check your eye power, if there is any problem with that get it corrected, keep yourself busy in your own interested activity so as to neglect that rubbing, or you can cover your eyebrows so as to avoid touching it, attending yoga classes are also helpful.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Thanks get well soon....