Habit of masturbation, premature ejaculation, drowsiness. Treatment?

hello doctor, I am 25 year old boy, and its been 12 years i have started masturbating, it has now became my habit, tried all possibilities to control it but somehow manage to control twice in a week , earlier it use to be daily, my problem is that i am suffering from premature ejaculation , it last for 2 mins and feeling very weak, and sometime drowsiness kindly suggest me some medicines so that i can control masturbation and also improve y ejaculation
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012