Habit of masturbation, penis looks small, cheeks look old and shrunk. Advise ?

dear sir, i m AAAA. i have masturbation since my 5 years. but not all times just weekly twice like this for two years. that after its very rare monthly once or sperm releasing in sleeps without knowing myself. but i dont know the effects that time.but now i felt. my pennis cause very small any my cheeks looks very old and not chubby its looks very shrink. i want to come back with my full beauty. please advice doctor ...
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012