Habit of masturbation, get premature ejaculation. How can I get over this?

Sir, I have Masturbating Habbit frm 8 yrs. iam 23 yrs old. weight 80kgs, hight 6ft. And i have good Body. sir, Sir semen is Ejaculate frm my pennis within Seconds, i did not have sex yet in my Life. iam worring about my Marriage Life... Like i.. Can i give Happines to My Wife...or not.. i want to have sex for long time atleast 1/2hr. I want Longer eriction. but nowadays when i masturbate, when i hold my pennis in my Hand . the Semen(White fluid) is Comming Out within seconds. If it happen s in future, when i having sex. i cant able to fuck atleast 1/2hr or 15min. iam Worring about my sex Life. just 3 months left for my Marriage.. I want my Pennis too big. hard nd wana Rock on bed. but i think i cant... :-( Please Give me a Complete Solution... pleaselease type your query here...
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hallo
You have a habit of masturbation.There is nothing wrong in going for masturbation as it is a normal at young age However any thing in excess is a addiction .What ever you are about your future marital life is your anxiety.First of all you have to control your habit of masturbation.Things will be automatically be controlled and stop thinking about your sexual life till you get married and really face any problem after marriage.