Habit of masturbation and my penis has abnormal shape. Is it because of masturbation ?

hi i am from Bangladesh and i am doing hand job from past 10years but now i want to stop and now my penis is getting see ugly or abnormal shape and i don t want to do i need some help to stop and i want to get re-strength am feeling that my penis nerves r getting week so pleas give me some ideas to get back to normal life and i want to re gain my nerves strength of my penis and my mail id is (bibs981078@yahoo.com) if any suggestion or how to regain my penis nerves strength pleas let me mail me yours faith fully
Asked On : Mon, 24 Jan 2011
it is absolutely normal thing.as per your saying your problem seems to be psychological rather than physical.consult psychiatrist in person for proper counselling.your problem will be solved.