Habit of masturbation. Having premature, nighttime ejaculation, small penis, diluted sperm. Treatment?

hi sir... im 23yrs male... i do masturbation for the last 6-7 years. nowadays my penis shaft and ball looks very small (4-6cm) even at normal state(without erection ) (at erection 11-12cm)i have premature and nighttime ejaculation problems and pain in my penis though i stopped masturbation since last 1 year... my ball size s very small and they are hanging, my sperms looks diluted.... i verymuch worry about my future sir... will this problems r cured? what type of treatment i can goahead to increase my penis and ball size and overcome this problem? at this age i looks old and feel depressive and weighless (56 kg only)... Please suggest me good treatment for this problems? thank you..
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013