Habit of masturbating daily, maintaining a good health condition. Will it affect health?

hi, i have great habit of masterbuation from last 5-10yrs regularly and i make my self healthy by daily excersie and driinking lots of water so i want to know that is there any side effect of daily masterbuation or it will effect in sex life or marreid life as i have done sex many times with my girlfriend and i ejcualte normally i nice sperm amount .so hlep me why i need urge about sex and masterbeat and my age is 30yrs single man.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013