Habit of masturbating daily. Suffering from erection problems. How to treat it and stop masturbating?

sir i m 22 years old and i m suffering from sexual problems since last 7-8 months.I started masturbating when i was 14-15 years old and since then it s turned into a habit for me.I never thought about the side effect of it. usually i masturbate very often in a day and about 1-6 times.7 months back i realized that i m not getting any sexual fillings at all from any type of porn movies or from masturbation and also my penis is not becoming hard at all. in this period i failed many times during a inter course session with my girl friend.i am very tensed about my sexual performance. my problems are basically 1)i can t fill any sexual fillings during masturbation and even when i m in bed with my partner for sex 2) penis doesn t becoming hard 3)sometimes when i rub my penis it becoming slightly hard but as soon as i stop rubbing it came back to normal condition.4)i m not very sure about this but i think my penis is slightly thinner than it was before.5)i can t push my penis into vagina because my penis is not hard at all.Do i need any type of sexologist for my treatment?how will i stop the habit of masturbation? plz suggest me.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012