Habit of frequently washing hands, cleanliness freak, cry if dust flies on me. Tips to overcome this?

hi, i am looking at everything with disgusting feel that its not clean or hygienic. Always keep washing my hands whenever i touch anything that i dont prefer to do. i am not able to move with colleagues like normal persons. Hesitate to travel in buses. Feel like no body should touch me or sit near me. Even if dust on road side flew away i start crying and if it rains and muddy water splashed on me i feel like i will die. Even i cry sometimes thinking whether i could commit suicide .
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013