Habit of frequent masturbation. Got prominent veins on penis and hard tissue. How to get cured?

Hello. Thank you very much for providing this service. I am a 28 y/o male with a history of frequent masturbation over  the last 12 years. Because of this I have aquired very promininent veins all over my penis , a hardening of tissue , and a large loss of sensitivity. Im thinking these symptoms might also have something to do with my history of drinking and smoking . Needless to say I have cut out the smoking and drinking and have tried to cut down on the masturbation. Anyways, my question is this. About 4 month ago I noticed a very sharp pain on right tip of penis head,with little swealing,den I didn t care,its become worse whenevr I masterbte again, now I have totaly stopd,My urologist said since he didnt see any swelling he doesnt think its a rupture and I should just wait it out to see if it goes away. I asked about doing a sonogram to see if there was any kind of trauma or to just try and identify the source of the pain. Again he said I should just wait it out to see if it gets better. Well, its been 3 Month and the pain is staying the same and gets worse when walking around. Im getting very very concerned as the the after so many medicine and antibiotic my problm is same,I had done so many urine n blood test n all the test wre negative,What do you think the problem could be and have you ever heard of something like this before?dear sir I have come to know you are great sexologist please help me out Thanx
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
hi and welcome to HCM....
Dear prominent veins is nothing to be worried about...they are subcutaneous veins,and are more prominent in some people than other...it is normal thing....
with frequent masturbating fibrous scars are form inside penile tissue,that causes feeling hard cord and or curvature deformity... cap vit E 400 MG ONCE DAILY may help...