Habit of excessively spitting with phlegm, occasional cough and cold, prescribed telekast, astymin-forte. What are the benefits?

I have been prescribed telekast l and astymin-m forte by a doctor; since I had problems with excessive spitting with phlegm all the time and occasional cold and cough . Previously I consulted another doctor who found out that I have very high eisnophilis content in my blood . He gave a syrup to facilitate expectoration. I think that is the reason I had excessive spitting with phlegm. Can u tell me the effects of telekast l and astymin m ???
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012