Habit of eating paper,chalk pieces.

My four and half year son has the habit of eating paper and chal pieces. He start eating the papar which is laid on the floor. This is happening form 5 monhts. So many times i have stopped him, but some times with out my knowledge he sarts eating the paper.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Sep 2009
This is very common problem, my child also had similar problem. I saw a doctor he said it is due to iron lacking. He gave some iron syrups and now my son has left that habit
even my daughter eats a paper...but she doesnt eat food properly..i am very much worried about..her health....she is thin to look
  Anonymous's Response

Your son is having iron deficiency. Give him iron rich foods like dates, spinach. Also sask your child doctor to give hime some iron syrups.

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.