Habit of daily workout, want to increase muscle size using natural sources of heavy protein. Suggestion?

I want to know some natural sources of heavy protin, I am doing my daily workouts and sont want to take any steroids to increase my succles size, please help me with some natural sources. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 16 Feb 2012
Hi welcome to HCM. You can try whole legumes like --chana, rajma, kabuli chana, moong and matki--boiled and lightly seasoned, or sprouted. You can add soya but not more than two spoons since you are a male. You can also try getting plain whey protein powder or drink skimmed milk and butter milk three cups each a day. Egg white, fish and deskinned chicken is also fine if you are a non-vegetarian. Total protein intake however should not exceed 25% of your total diet.