Habit of daily masturbation. Will it affect sexual activity in future?

Hi doctor I am 28 yrs old guy and masturbating fm the age of 15 and now a day i do on daily basis, i feeling bit afraid that , will there be any side effect on the same and i could not able to control my feelings, that is y iam doing on daily basis or alternative day, - also iam planning to get marry by next yrs , so this masturbation will make any issue in my marriage life - pls comment
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hallo
Thanks for your query.You have a habit of masturbation everyday.There is nothing abnormal in masturbating when you are young and unmarried,but you should avoid it doing in excess.You are worried about your future after marriage.Do not worry about i.Things will be settled of its own once you get married.

Urologist Dr. G.Srinivasan's  Response
Nothing to worry, carry on as long as it does not affect your day to day and office work.
The guilt feel can cause trouble, hence remove it from your mind.
DR GS