Habit of chewing pan parag. Suggestion to stop?

My father has got a bad habit of chewing pan parag.he has 4 to 5 packets a day. I have tried convincing him that it's not good for his health but he believes that beetle nuts are harmless and in order to get rid of chewing pan parag he wants flavoured beetle nuts. I am really worried about his health. Please suggest as a daughter what can I do?
Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I am glad you are seeking help to stop chewing pan parag. Usage of the same might lead to cancers of the oral cavity and pharynx and other bad issues. I also think that you should supplement it with using chewing gum so as to not feel the bad effects of pan parag.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!