Habit of biting lips, getting white spots their. What cream/ointment can i use?

Hi, sir my name is kavya. from many days i have an habit of biting my lips ......during biting of lips i use to get blood out of it.....but from recent days i am not getting blood from that cut after healing it is turning to white spot sir...during functions all ask me abt that spot n i feel very shy to talk to anyone....from initial stage it has gone to final i think so sir......plz help me for this condition plz give some remedies or ointment to appl on that so that i can regain natural pigmentation on my lips...n plz refer a treament for my condition...plz plz help me out sir......thanking u sir
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013