HSG test shows cervical canal elongated with irregular margins. Spillage in fallopian tube. Meaning?

HI DOC
MY WIFE RECENTLY HAD THIS TEST HSG.
THE REPORT READS:
The outlined cervical canal elongated with irregular margins and shows areas of filling defect which air bubbles
Also noted is an irregular margin of the uterine cavity as well as filling defects due to air bubbles
The outlined left fallopian tube is quite elongated with a proximal dilatation and show spillage of contrast.
Also noted is spillage on the right aspect of the right falopian tube.

DOCTOR PLEASE HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE ESPECIALLY WORDS LIKE DILATATION,SPILLAGE,ELONGATED ETC
my email is YYYY@YYYY
my question is i dont understand the above report
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013