HSG test shows blockage of fallopian tube complicated by hydrosalpinx. Treatment?

Hi am FARIDAH ABDUL AHMED, 25yrs old. I have a problem with my Tubes being Blocked yet i had an operation to unblock them and the doctor talked me they are ok , I carried out an HSG test last week it was saying that Blockage of the left fallopian tube complicated by HYDROSALPINX. The right Peritubal / Perifimbrial adhesion but the right fallopian tube is Patent. Is there any way of treating this or i ll never have a Child all my life? Please help me!
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012