HSG showing partially blocked fallopian tube. Not able to conceive. Tested positive for Mantoux test and negative for TB gold. What would be the further treatment?

Hello Doctor, My homeopath said I may have latent TB. I test positive for Mantoux test and negative for TB gold. In the last 5 year of marriage I never conceived. HSG showed a narrowed / partially blocked fallopian tube . I m 31 years old and husband semen analysis is normal. These test were carried in the period of last 2 years. We started trying for baby after 2 years of marriage and started seeing doc from 3rd year. Also went thru ovulation study thrice and it seems I ovulated fine. My quetion to you would be - 1) Which test shall I take to confirm latent TB and what would be it treatment? 2) Is there a hope for me to concieve and if yes by when? Thanks, TA
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  88 Awaiting Answer