HSG showed dilation of terminal end of fallopian tube- hydrosalpinx, absence of peritoneal spill, on eltroxin. Chances of natural conception?

My wife just got her HSG done, the report reads as follows: - Uterus is normal in size - No Intraluminal filing defect present - Right falopian tube is visualised in its entire length and is normal in course and caliber. With free peritoneal spill present. - There is dilatation of terminal end of left fallopian tube - Hydrosalpinx. No Peritoneal spill is present. She is also on Eltroxin100 daily. Is 38years in age. We have a 9 year old daughter and are now trying for a second issue now. Can she concieve naturally?
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012