HSG reports show spill on right of fallopian tube, right sided hydosalpinx. Positive Mantoux test for TB. Chances of conception?

Hello Doc. I was operated for severe endometriosis 3 months back and I am currently undergoing infertility treatment. My HSG report says that right side of fallopian tube contains spill and left sided free peritoneal spill is seen. It also mentions right sided hydrosalpinx. My Doc is suspecting TB in tubes and my Mantoux skin test for TB was positive. What is my chance of concieving given the above restraints and issues that i face?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013