HSG report shows beaded tube. Had failed ICSI. Will it affect my FET success?

I had a failed ICSI cycle in June 09....I did not have tubal problems(both of the tubes were patent and normal in HSG and a lap has been done to confirm that)... My doctor asked me to do a HSG after my failed cycle to see if there are any new problems.My HSG report says that my right tube is beaded ,but it is not blocked. Will it affect my FET success?Has anyone know what is beaded tubes...My search in Google revealed that it is related to some genital TB.Iam scared. Please advice.Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012