H.Pylori infection, Lymphocytosis. On precpac. Blood tests shows elevated WBC, abnormal CBC. Causes for blood disorder?

I was diagnosed with H pylori and have the precpac, but wbc are elevated and the ER Dr., called me back after a visit in the ER and said I showed sign of Lymphocytosis need to follow up with my PCP. I did but he is not doing anything because he insists that the elevation is related to my pylori and my GI Dr says it s not. I am very concerned my wbc is at 14.3 and rising. Should I seek another opinion or just see a blood dr. My cbc s (4) all came back abnormal. My mom just went yesterday to a specialist because she has a high WBC also. Please help getting worse and no one seems to know why.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012