H.Plyori antibodies in blood indicating H.Plyori in stomach. Curable?

Recently my doctor discovered that I have H. Pylori antibodies in my blood, which could indicate that I might have H. Pylori in my stomach . (I have most of the symptoms, so it highly likely). Is there a cure for it? I heard antibiotics kill it along with the other good bacteria in my stomach. 3 pills a day, if I heard it correctly. But are those three pills healthy for a 15-year-old girl?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012
Pulmonologist 's  Response
thanks for ur enquery
if u r having H. pylori in ur stomach we need to confirm it by
upper G.I. endoscopy + biopsy + rapid urease test
there are 2 regims -- three drug regime/four drug regime
if u complete the whole treatment u ll be cured
for follow up u ve to undergo stool antigen for H. pylori or urea breath test
for a 15 yr old girl if the drugs can be given in proper dosage she can tolerate it quite easily
consult a gastroenterologist
thank u