HPV positive during pregnancy, bumps in the vagina, painful, itchiness. Solution?

I am currently 22 weeks pregnant. When I saw my doctor he told me I am HPV positive, but didnt stress any concern other than it will more than likely clear up on its own and he will check again in six months. Recently my vagina between the labias has been very itchy and I looked down there and there were four small white bumps about the size of the tip on a ball point pen. Now I feel like they have gotten a little bigger... and they hurt and are very tender... they dont itch but its starting to bother me a lot. I havent been able to make an appointment with my doctor for this yet but i think I need to!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012