HPV positive. Recently married. Concerned and worried ? Treatment needed ?

How is HPV positive can affect your marriage life?your sexual relationship to your very pure husband?
I had a past relationship before I found my real pure virgin husband now.And I found out I had HPV positive after the pap test result.I can't ever believed it why just now that I had my very good loving,faithful,devoted husband loves me and I love him so much more than I do before of our first year of marriage.My last year pap test was normal but now this year my pap test is abnormal.That is one thing I had that Hpv positive.I am really brokendown since I found out I had it.I feel worthless and weary about my very happy 2 yrs of my marriage.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013