HPV, have recurring genital warts on the penile shaft even after treatment, warts decrease in size bit do not completely vanish. Taken Podofilox, Gardasit shots. Other treatment options

Hello, I was diagnosed with HPV about 5 months ago as I noticed what ended up being genital warts on the shaft of my penis . A doctor prescribed me to the Podofilox solution of which I have used two bottles with no luck. It definitely decreases the size of the warts but doesn t totally remove them. They only come back to normal size and the quantity of warts has grown as well. I have also had two shots of a three shot cycle of Gardasil since diagnosed. Please tell me what my options are at this point? I know freezing/burning the warts off is an option but are there any side effects? Will it leave scarring? Are there any other options? Please help!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012