HPV, cin2, dysplasia, advised Leep, want to try therapeutic vaccine MVA-E2. Is it effective?

Hi, A really important question. I am here now in Mexico City. I came for a therapeutic vaccine MVA-E2. Since I have HPV and Cin2. It is the only way that I can get a virus from the body. I was take now 5 vaccine Mva-e2 vaccine. My doctor said when I live, I have to do Leep, but Mexicossa doctor said that I no longer have to Leep. My country, no one wants me to check, they just want to make Leep if I go under medical supervision. What should I do? I would also like to ask you about this vaccine. Can you tell how effective is it? I have no other options, because I have an ongoing dysplasia . My life is ruined, because I no longer have anything happy. This disease is very stressful. Let me just ask. Is there somewhere usa check blood E6 and E7 protein . What kinds of tests, all I have to do after the vaccine? Because I want to be sure that the HPV has been cleared 100%. It s the best gift in my life, if I get rid of HPV
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012