HPT shows faint lines, having headaches, sore breasts, heart burn, bloating. What's going on ?

i think i may be pregnant. i have took three pg test. one was out dated by a year and it showed positive. and two dollar store ones that the t line showed up very very faint almost couldnt see it. i have been getting head aches felling sick and sore breast . alot of heart burn . my belly is bloted had my period the 9th of this month and i dont know if my body would be ale to tell this rearly. i have not had intercourse sence the 5th of this month and started 4 days earlier than i usally do. could you please tell me whats going on. i feel sick randomly threw out the day only once did i really puke. i feel like i need to throw up alot but dont.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013