HPT positive, inserted 4 cyotec pills( 200mg each) on the night, started bleeding only for 6 hours, stopped. Did I abort or not?

Dear Dr, I had my last periods on 28th Jan 2013, I missed my periods got a pregnancy test done. It was positive. I inserted 4 cyotec pills( 200mg each) on the night of 02-03-2013 around 2.00 AM. Next day around 10.00 AM in the morning I started bleeding , but the bleeding lasted only for 6 hours (2 maxi pads were changed) after that bleeding has stopped. Did I abort or not. Should I administer Cyototec pills if yes how many. Pls advise.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013