HPT positive, high pulse rate, no spotting. Given ovitrelle. Suggest?

Hi, I have taken a home pregnancy test 3 times and it all said positive. My last menstruation was Jan 31. My BHCG level was 5.1 in the beginning so I was given ovitrelle, then it went up to 127. Then ext test revealed 34, and2 days later 34 again. I feel I m pregnant , pulse is between 80-83. I don t have any bleeding. I feel good. No spotting but I am very worried that I read and read a lot and I don t know what to think. Can someone please help me understand what s going on with me?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013