HPT negative, transvaginal ultrasound results are:Noraml sized anteverted uterus , Thickened and intact endometrium (2.14 cm thickness), Normal left ovary , Cystic follicle rigth ovary, Fluid interface... What does it means?

hi, my last my period was january 9 and i have a spotting last february 26 and followed a small spotting today march 4, I used preganacy test last march 2 and the result is negative. I undergo transvaginal ultrasound last march 2 also and the results are:Noraml sized anteverted uterus , Thickened and intact endometrium(2.14 cm thickness), Normal left ovary , Cystic follicle rigth ovary, Fluid interface... What does it means?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013