HPT negative, no periods. Will sysron will help to start? Will there be a problem in conceiving future?

I am 28 years old. I got married in june 2012. in march 2013 I had periods on 4th march 2013 but this month in april still my periods have not started. I have in my breasts also. I consult my gyna n she did pregnancy test which is negative. She suggest mr to take sysron n tablet twice in a day for 5 days. Can you please advise me after having this tablet if my periods will start then it will be my new date for further periods. Also suggest me that if I will plan to conceive within 1 or 2 months, so there is problem in that. Can I conceive normally or there is any side effects of this tablet. My doctor gives me the reason behind this delayed period is stress. Kindly clear all my doubts
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013