HPT negative, lower abdominal cramps, bloated, backache, lump in throat. Could i be pregnant?

Hello! My period is due today. I took home pregnancy test twice (4 days and 2 days ago respectively). Both yielded negative results. The first day of my last period was January 25, 2013. I am sexually active. My husband and I made love days prior to my last menstrual period, on February 2, February 14 onwards. I feel lower abdominal cramps for 5 days now. I feel bloated. I m always hungry. I suffer from backaches as well. I feel a lump on my throat . Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013