HPT faintly positive, USG shows subchorionic bleed. Treated with Ecosprin, progesterone, had abortion. Advised Ecosprin for 3 months. Necessary ?

Hello Doctor... My pregnancy test came faintly positive only on my 45th day from LMP. After a week, sac was seen. A week later I started having altered bleed, an USG done showed Subchorionic bleed. The following day I started bleeding fresh blood with clots. I was treated with Ecospirin, estriol , progesterone and alternate day chorionic gonadotropin . However it went to a spontaneous abortion in 4days. Infectious and immunological causes were ruled out. Now my obstetrician is asking me to take Ecospirin for 3 months preconceptional. My question is, whether this is required to avoid Subchorionic haemorrhage? And precautions I need to take before I conceive again? Thank you very much for your time and advice..
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013