HOW to glow skin ?

HOW to glow skin more and more ?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Apr 2010
The beauty and glow of the skin depends on Your overall health. Keep Yourself hydrated with water and fruit juices. Eat healthy and exercise regularly. Thank You
Welcome to HCM.
Drink plenty of water, Exercise daily, Eat healthy & nutritious food, include salads, fruits, milk & curd in your diet. Apply multani mitti with a pinch of turmeric on the face. You can also try aloe vera sap. Sleep well, do not take unwanted pressure, stress etc. Take care!
Hello.
Welcome to HCM,
Some basic tips for glowing skin is sleep well, do regular exercise, Eat healthy & nutritious diet.
drink plenty of water, include salads & fruits in your diet. Apply paste of multani mitti with a pinch of turmeric on the face & wash it off after half an hour. You can also try wheat germ oil; aloe vera sap etc to stay young & glowing. Thanks take care
General & Family Physician Dr. Ashwini Kolur's  Response
Hi

I will try my best to answer your query.

Regular cleansing, toning, and moisturizing are three things that you can perform twice a day. Go for at least SPF 15 moisturizer to be used during day.You can perform these weekly facials at your home or can get help of an expert.Fresh water and fruit juices are good to purify body from toxins. Fresh fruits are also healthy to eat. Essential fatty acids are excellent for skin and are present in fish. Walk and exercise regularly to maintain healthy blood circulation. It makes body and mind fresh and young. Sound sleep is must.

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

Hi

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

Hi

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

Hi

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

Hi

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

Hi

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

Hi

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

Hi

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

Hi

Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

Anonymous's Response

use  some moisturizing cream, oil based cream on your face   

Hi

Ue the moisturizing creams.
Regular cleansing, toning, and moisturizing are three things that you can perform twice a day. Go for at least SPF 15 moisturizer to be used during day.
You can perform these weekly facials at your home or can get help of an expert.
Fresh water and fruit juices are good to purify body from toxins. Fresh fruits are also healthy to eat.
Essential fatty acids are excellent for skin and are present in fish.
Walk and exercise regularly to maintain healthy blood circulation. It makes body and mind fresh and young. Sound Sleep, Eight hours sleep per night is effective for skin.
This all will help.
Hope my answer will be helpful for you.

General & Family Physician Dr. Shekhar Nath's  Response
Hi welcome to health care magic forum, the funda behind your skin glowing is using sunscreen creams, they not only wil give nutrition to your skin, but also wil protect your skin with harmful direct rays of sunlight which may even cause skin cancer, in this regards aloe vera gel wil give best results, thankz a lot take care.