HIV test negative. Used two condoms. What are the chances of contracting HIV?

hi doctor
,
I fear about HIV.On November of 2011 i had sex with prostitute by wearing double condom i read many posts in internet that using double condom their possibility of breakage of condom .And after 3 months i went for the test result is negative and again after 1 year i went for the test result was negative at present (10-10-2013) the result is non reactive(0.06) what does it mean, still i need to take test for every year because i read in post HIV can detect even after 10 years .Please reply this post ASAP .i'm getting
married by next month if their is any +hiv in future i will cancel my marriage.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013