HIV test negative. Test done after 16 weeks post oral sex. Will it change?

is my hiv test going to change after 4 months. I am a female mid 20s. only exposure was oral sex. He did not ejaculate in my mouth. He also tested negative at 4 months. Also I had a test done for white and red blood cell count, and my doc checked for viral and bacterial infections as well. All clear but I am not sure if those test would pick up HIV. HIV tests I had done were at 2 wks 10wks blood work and then a rapid test at 16wks post exposure . All negative
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013