HIV result non-reactive but increased from the previous reading. Reason?

Greetings Today I get re testing for HIV also the result was 0.839 ( non reactive ) but it still make me very worry notes : this result done after 94 days of possible exposure .... My question is Why this result as well as previous one read High ????????????????/ Since the Early result was 0.34 , 0,45 and so one Please if you now One Explanation please let me know because in fact i do not sleep well and I m very worry Since I got an employment Offer in other country and i want to get some assurance from you in order to proceed . Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013