HIV positive having TB. Difficulty in breathing, sore throat. Cloudy x-ray. Low CD4 count. Can this be cured?

Hi, i m HIV positive and has been tested positive for TB. I have been on the TB medication for five and a half months now, but I m having a hard time inhaling/ breathing and my xrays show cloudy all over. I am currently hospitalised because of this condition. I cannot walk even about 2 yard without panting for breath. My doctors are not telling me much. My CD4 count is very low, about 200. I also have a severe sore throat and i cannot eat. however i am being treated for it. I also have a very fast heart beat.Can you tell me if its possible that my lungs are damaged beyond repair, or if the meds they are giving me will help. Can I recover or Will I die? I would appreciate a frank, honest answer. thank u.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012