HIV patient. Having open wound lymphnode after surgery and 2 enlarged lymphnodes. On antibiotics. Suggestions?

Hi guys, I am a HIV patient in 2010 my doctor discovered a hard bump on my left neck shoulder area in late 2010. Than I started getting these severe symptoms like fevers morning noon & night, extreme fatigue , night sweats nausea, weight loss , my T-cell count was below 4 & very high viral load . I mean the works. So bad to where I was hospitalized for 2 weeks in Jan 2011. In the hospital they did a needle biopsy, spit test, tb skin test among others & everything came back negative. They somehow declared I had (MAC infection). Put me on antibiotics & sent home still with the same symptoms just not as severe. In a 6months to year the symptoms slowed down & I continued meds. Had a ct-scan & the DR said it was a bunch of lymphnodes clustered together like grapes. Than approaching 2012 the 1 lymphnode started getting larger & I grew more concerned so I went to seek a 2nd Dr s opinion. I was referred to a ENT specialist who recommended another needle biopsy & ct scan. My ct-scan read my body was filled with lymphnodes & June 2012 I had another needle biopsy from the 2nd dr. After so, the lymphnode started leaking & than turned into this large puss filled open wound. Results came back once again of finding nothing. By this time Im wondering are the Drs setting me up to die. Nov 2012 the ENT-specialist recommends a core biopsy to surgically go into the open wound & get a better sample. After surgery I had a gaping hole in my neck that heal back to the surface but it is back to its original stage. It has not fully healed, still pus & during this course I grew 2 more new enlarged nymphnodes in the same area. So now I have 1 open wound lymphnode & 2 enlarged nymphnodes. I have been on antibiotics since Jan 2011 (Azitromycin, Rifabuton, Ethabutol, & Mepron). My symptoms thankfully have stopped but not the swollen nymphnodes. I dont know what more to do. My primary Dr which is a ID specialist is limited to what he can do because I go to a small clinic. The 2nd dr is at a major hospital & they have no resolution so im not sure what else to do...If you suffered from this issue please help I dont want to die Im only 30yrs old....
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013