Dear Doctor,
My situation -

One day I had a protected vagina sex with a sex worker. This was only one & first sex with prostitute.

HIV ELISA TEST after 6-7 weeks, 3.5 months that come negative.

But after 6.5 months (28 weeks/194 days) I suffered fever, cold, sore throat, headache, muscle pain & pneumonia etc (7-8 days) that type of disease is really very new experience for me. After this, I marriaged a girl. After 1 month, my wife infected fever & flu (3-4 days). Now, my wife is pregnant. Then, I again start to get hiv concern! Even, I am afraiding to take an hiv test again? I went an STD doctor. For my again hiv test fear, he advice me CBC test that come good (Lymphocyte 34%).

And 13 March, 2011 HIV STRIPT TEST (after 2 years) that come negative.

Am I in a risk still now? Please, answer my question.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011