HIV ELISA test, Negative Test, OD 0.003, OD Ratio Cut off value: 0.4, HIV positive ?

Dear Sir / Madam, My name is XXXXXXXXXX.I have undergone HIV ( ELISA ) test in one diagnostic centre. I got a report as below: Investigation Observed Value Unit Biological Reference Interval SEROLOGY HIV (ELISA METHOD) Negative Negative Test OD 0.003 OD Ratio Cut off value: 0.4 What does this report says? Please let me know. What is Test OD 0.003 & OD ration Cut off value:0.4. Is this suggest I am infected with HIV? Please please sir / madam help me.... I am very much worried please help me.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012