HCT test result high, CRP, BUn high. Can high HCT give a false ESR ?

Hello.....I just received some test results back today. The HCT test is HIGH 45.2 - HGB is 15.1. I also have a CRP at 1.4 HIGH and BUN at 18.... Creatinine 0.9. The ESR is 8. I have read where a HIGH HCT can give a false ESR Rate. I have a Postive ANA 1:320. Back in 1996 I was diagnosed with Lupus....then he said Undifferenciated Connective Tissue Disease and Systemic Fibromyalgia. I am in horrible pain and in a flare. I just broke out with sores in my nose again which my doctor never sees. I went to my Dermatologist on Tuesday. He thinks I have Impetigo . I also have Granuloma Annule. Something is going on and they can t figure it out. Could I have Lupus? I have a lot of the same Symptoms. But, my doctor says he has never seen anyone have Lupus without a High SED RATE. I have read a High HCT and interfere with the SED Rate. Thank You For Your Assistance! AAAAA
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013