HCG levels during pregnancy, normal? Bleeding moderately, red. Normal?

I am 38. I am 4 wk 6 days pregnant. My hcg levels yesterday were at 33. Lastnight I started spotting brown blood after sex. This morning I have moderate bleeding and it is bright red with some quarter size clots. I have called my dr, she doesnt want to see me and said nothing can be done right now. She is going to test my hcg levels in a week. Am I miscarrying? Should I go to the er or wait the week? Should I stay off my feet ...I wait tables.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012