HBurning skin with red stingy bubbles during moments of stress, embarrassment or warmness. How can I cure it?

Hi! First of all, I m swedish so i hope you don t bother some bad english. When I get warm, embarrassed or stressed it feels like my skin is burning and I m getting like red bubbles that stings alot. It almost feels like im burning my skin above a candle or getting stinged by thousands of wasps, I can t even work out because it starts then. Could I do something to solve it, do you know what it can be or should I just contact a doctor? Could it be dangerous? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012