HBsAg positive, took interferons with lamuvidin tablet, started entecavir for reduced viral load, still positive. Will I be fine ?

i m an HBsAg positive person for the past 5 years. being a chronic hep b case i also took interferons for a year alongwith lamuvidin tablet. initially the viral load went below 20iu/ml but later it again went upto 1600iu/ml while i was going on with lamuvidin. since then i started entecavir which is for the last 1 & a half year. viral load for last one year has been lowest that is not detected. however i continue to be HBsAg positive. HBeAg has always been negative in my case. Am i ever going to b perfectly fine. But yes i m asymtomatic.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013