HBsAg positive during pregnancy. Need help in reading HBV and Taqman results. Do I need treatment?

Hi Doctor, I am HBsAge positive and this has been detected during my pregnancy s second month. And I have delivered a boy baby two months back. My baby was given Immuno Globalin vaccination immediately he is born. And my delivery was a C-section. I want to know the severity of HBsAge in my body. Also I have decided to test my new born son for HBsAge. My HBV and Taqman results are below. Equipment: COBAS AmpliPrep and COBAS TaqMan Limit of Detection: 20 IU/ml Conversion: 1 IU is equivalent to 5.82 copies/ml Measuring Range: 20 -170,000,000 IU/ml Specificity: 100% with a confidence limit of 99.54% Result : HBV-DNA Quantification by COBAS TaqMan Less than 20 IU/ml Please let me know whether the above result is chronic or with in noraml range and advice me for the required treatment.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012